The global Wooden Decking market was valued at USD 7,887.3 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 9,089.1 Million by year 2028, at a CAGR of 1.7%. This report covers the genre of building materials with specific focus on wooden decking. A deck is a flat surface capable of supporting weight, similar to a floor, but typically constructed outdoors. They are often elevated from the ground and are usually connected to buildings. Decks are, mainly, of three types namely, wooden decks, composite decks and PVC decks. Composite and PVC decks are decks produced using artificial materials such as plastics. However, they preserve the woody look. Wooden decks, as the name suggests, are decks made purely of wood. These decks are usually used for residential and non-residential interiors and constructions. The wooden decks are of several types such as, redwood, cedar, pressure treated lumber etc. These wooden decking now-a-days come in two forms namely, tiles and panels. Increasing demand of wooden decks for residential interiors has been increasing due to the increase in constructions. This is the major driving factor of the market. However, the growing environmental concerns and availability of alternatives act as the main restraining factors. They are predominantly used as rails and building materials. The continuous construction works has been encouraging this market as well.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1529
The key players include Universal Forests Products, Weyerhaeuser, West Fraser Timber, Intefor Co., James Latham Plc and Mendocino Redwood Company. Intefor Co. dominates the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Continuous developments is the developing and under developed countries results in a need for infrastructural development. Thus, there is a rising demand for wooden decks in developing countries.
- The incessant rise in the demand for construction works as well as residential interiors has been a major driving factor in the market.
- Factors such as fluctuations in wood and related material prices and availability of substitutes such as plastic decks and wood-polymer composite decks might restrict the growth of the market.
- New decks on new houses plays a key role in changing the wooden decking landscape and is projected to grow at the second-highest rate during the forecast period.
- Several technological developments and advancements have developed the quality of the wooden decks making them splinter resistant, rot resistant, durable and sustainable. This has furthermore encouraged demand for wooden decks.
- The rising environmental awareness and the stringent governmental laws to protect the environment acts as a restraining factor for production. This discourages a large number of newer participants of the market.
- Pressure treated decking type of wooden decking dominates the market and is expected to continue its growth at a CAGR of 1.7% due to its durability and stability. Redwood decking is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%.
- North America dominates the market with the largest market share, owing to the technological advancement and the abundant resources.
- Europe is the second largest market because of the abundance of wood in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to have the fastest growth with a CAGR of 2.5% due to the availability of cheap labor and resources. The spiraling urbanization in the emerging economies of the region has resulted in an increase in the demand for wooden decks.
Browse Complete Report “Wooden Decking Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wooden-decking-market
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing RD investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global Wooden Decking market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Wooden Decking market on the basis of type, application, end use, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Redwood Decking
- Cedar Decking
- Pressure treated Decking
- IPE (Brazilian Walnut)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Building Constructions
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1529
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com