Now the Nintendo Switch OLED is available if you are an Animal Crossing: New Horizons player, but how to transfer your Animal Crossing: New Horizons data to the new system? follow me to see the specific steps below. If you need to buy Animal Crossing Bells, please choose ACItems, we won't let you down.
1. Before you start any save transfer, please make sure that your Animal Crossing: New Horizons game is up to date, and download the Animal Crossing: New Horizons transfer tool from the eShop on the old system.
2. After completing the above operations, you will need to complete the user transfer process, which will transfer to most of your other game archives. You will be asked if you plan to continue using the old switch. You should choose Yes so that your account will not be deleted from the old Switch.
3. On the new Switch, you need to download New Horizons and Transfer Tool. After that, open the transfer tool on both consoles and select "Let's Begin". The old Switch needs to be the "Source" option, and the new Switch needs to be the "Target" option.
4. Once the new switch is detected, the old Switch will need to select the island and click to Transfer Data. After confirmation on the two Switch consoles, the transfer process will begin. A message will appear after the process is completed. At this time the island save data will be on the new Switch and deleted from the old Switch.
5. If you set the Island Backup on your old Switch, you may need to re-enable it on the new Switch.
If you haven't transferred your data to the new system, just follow the steps above to get started. You can Buy ACNH Items from ACItems to enjoy the game on the new Nintendo Switch.